It is a condition of enrolment that all students wear the correct school uniform at all times when at school or when representing the school.
The Summer Uniform is worn in Term 1 and Term 4. The Winter Uniform is worn in Term 2 and Term 3.
For the first two weeks of Terms 2 and 4 students have the flexibility to wear either summer or winter uniform, depending on the weather.
- The School has a "No Hat, No Play" policy which requires that hats must be worn at all times when outside.
- Spare hats are not loaned to students as this facilitates the spread of headlice.
- Hair should be neat and tidy at all times and not hang across the eyes or in front of the shoulders when leaning forward.
- Hair longer than shoulder length must be tied back at all times.
- Hair accessories must be navy blue or in the summer dress or winter pinafore fabric.
- Hair needs to be appropriate for School and therefore extreme hair styles and colours are not permitted.
CTK UNIFORM SHOP
Coordinator: Renae Beer
Phone: 0425 368 848
Christ the King Online Uniform Shop
- Open 24/7
- Delivery information is on your online shop home page
- AfterPay available
Online Shop: https://www.jssportsonline.com.au/collections/christ-the-king-school
How to Order
- Create an Account (optional)
- Add products to your cart
- Fill in Special Instructions for seller field with your child's name.
- Check out by following the prompts.
- You can log back in at any time and view your past orders.
Opening hours at the School during school terms: