It is a condition of enrolment that all students wear the correct school uniform at all times when at school or when representing the school.
CTK School Uniform Shop
Online Shop: https://www.jssportsonline.com.au/collections/christ-the-king-school
Coordinator: Renae Beer
Phone: 0424 776 381
Opening hours at the School during school terms:
The Summer uniform is worn in Term 1 and Term 4.
The Winter Uniform is worn in Term 2 and Term 3.
For the first two weeks of Terms 2 and 4 students have the flexibility to wear either summer or winter uniform, depending on the weather.
- The School has a "No Hat, No Play" policy which requires that hats must be worn at all times when outside.
- Spare hats are not loaned to students as this facilitates the spread of headlice.
- Hair should be neat and tidy at all times and not hang across the eyes or in front of the shoulders when leaning forward.
- Hair longer than shoulder length must be tied back at all times.
- Hair accessories must be navy blue or in the summer dress or winter pinafore fabric.
- Hair needs to be appropriate for School and therefore extreme hair styles and colours are not permitted.